Kanazawa Bird Club
Tidal Flat Watching at Hirakata Bay
- Sunday 17 April, 9:00 -
- Meeting point: Kanazawa Ward, Yokohama City
- Only remaining natural coast within Yokohama City. Watching crabs and migratory
birds. And to prepare Miso soup with short-neck clams from the area and
Wildlife Information Center for Citizens
Trivia of Tidal Flats
- Saturday 24 April 10:00-
- 10:00 - 12:00 Lecture to consider environment of valley streams and Erosion
- 13:00 - 15:00 Aquatic insects watching at Karasu River.
Nakaikemi Wetland Trust/Wetland Nakaikemi (a registered NPO)
Wild Path in Spring, Gourment & Outdoor Live Show
- Saturday 25 April 10:00 -
- At Nakaikemi Wetland, Tsuruga City
- Fee: 300 yen
- Listening to folklore music, we enjoy eating deep fried wild vegetables.
If you are with children, get ready for being muddy!