The Association to Save Rokujyo Lagoon and Mikawa Bay/Committee Liaisoning
Residents to Save the Clean Toyokawa River
Enjoy at Toyokawa Estuary
- Saturday 17 April
- Fee: 500 yen
- Experiencing tidal flats and shallow waters by lifeform watching and boating
at Rokujyo Lagoon, located at Inner Mikawa Bay with inflow from Toyokawa
River, we prepare Miso soup with some short-neck clams and other shellfish
for lunch as in previous years.
Exploring Team at Tidal Flats
- Sunday 18 April 10:00 -
- Fujimae Tidal Flats (Ramsar site), Nagoya City
- Fee: 200 yen for adults, 100 yen for children (under the age of 13)
- 5 May (National holiday)
- At Fujimae Tidal Flats, Nagoya City
- What are you going to find? Crabs or アナジャコ ? Say hello and von voyage
to waders on their way from the southern hemisphere to Siberia or Alaska.
Association for Saving Takamatsu Tidal Flats
Let's make Baumkuhen at tidal flats
Wild Bird Society of Japan Mie Prefecture Branch
- Sunday 18 April 9:30 -
- At Takamatsu Beach, Kawagoe Town
- Fee: 300 yen, including insurance
- 30 persons only (reservation required) Please bring your working gloves.
- We are going to bake Baumkuhen cake. While baking, we will clean the beach.
After that, let's enjoy eating cakes.
Wild Bird Watching at Kushida Estuary
- Saturday 24 April at Kushida Estuary, Matsuzaka City.
- Meeting point: in front of the Railway Station.
- We are to learn how to identify shorebirds.
Shima Peninsula Wildlife Research Society
Wildlife Watching at Tidal Flats
- Sunday 23 May
- Meeting point: Matsunase Harbor at 12:30
- Matsunase Tidal Flat area is one of the best remaining tidal flats within
Mie Prefecture. Try and see many creatures at the tidal flats, and feel
wonderful and important features of them.